What is "Will Find Hope"?
- A 501 (c)3 charity based in Joliet, Illinos
- A strong anti stigma program to allow high school and college age
youth to reject ideas which stigmatize any person or group
- A combined thrust to increase awareness of programs to combat
exclusion and bullying and demeaing behavior in all, but starting in
- A means of looking at a person and their efforts without causing
any shame or distrust.
- A furtherance of being fully accepting of all people, regardless of
. . .
- A lifetime of actions all fair, in respect of the golden rule.
- A set pf empowerments to students to accept themselves and others